Development in Eclipse
How to prepare workspace
- Check J2ME (WTK) configuration in Eclipse:
in Window -> Preferences -> Java ME -> Device Management
check if there is Installed SDK
see screenshot for expected result (PNG 24kB)
- Checkout project from repository:
- rigth click in package explorer view
- SVN -> Checkout Project from SVN
- select Create a new repository location.
- URL is: https://javaphone.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/javaphone/mujMail
- select folder EclipseProject
- select project name (can be changed f.e. to "MujMail")
- Project is now downloaded but Eclipse shows some errors and it's OK for now.
Navigate to your Eclipse workspace using command line or explorer (in Windows) and run download_sources.bat - it downloads the sources.
Note: if you run this batch file from Eclipse, the sources are downloaded to Eclipse home directory instead of MujMail project.
- Refresh project in Eclipse (select folder and press F5)
- Rebuild project: Project -> Clean... and you are done.
versions are actual for 24. march 2009